A Century of Solitude

Thursday, March 29, 2007

THIRD LESSON PLAN THINGY

Lesson Plan
ActivityDate: March 28th, 2007
Lesson: One HUndred Years Of Solitude
Duration: 1 Class Period
Purpose: To Review Book Materials Needed and Knowledge
Objective: To review book and to gain insight
Procedures: Get into groups of four When answer is known 1 person must raise hand If answers correct team will receive points, if wrong, question is up 4 grabs, but team will lose points if wrong
Assessment: Winners will receive candy

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 at 8:02 PM , Blogger mbrown8625 said...

Hi Patty,

I'm sorry I'm so slow getting back to you. I'd given you a lot of resources at the beginning of the project to help you with creating a lesson plan. I also said that you could use other resources and lesson plans and adapt them to fit your needs. If you create lesson plans on you own, without help, that's fine. I still want you to have a resource page, though, because I want you to see what's being done. Do a short annotated bibliography (one paragraph per source)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home